Re: Question regarding Vnum and Rnums (quit)

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 07/28/97

        Greetings All.

        I am trying to get Save_Rooms in my MUD (am getting so sick of
that quit/recall thing). Anyways, How do I get the virtual number of the
room? ch->in_room returns the rnum of the room the player is in, but
char_to_room and load_room all use vnums, How do I convert? And has
anybody made roomsaving, and done it easily? Right now I got some crazy
stuff and I think I may be doing more work then what should be done. Can
anyone send a template for how they did it? Appreciated.
                                                Nitelite