Re: [NEWBIE] CircleMUD and problems with other programs

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 07/29/97

Granted a *nix box may be more suitable for running a mud, a NT machine
is no more subject to cpu or memory lockup than a *nix box. It all depends on
the priority given to the process and the effectiveness of the programming
behind the mud. Give a big mud a priority of 20, and you can see a *nix box
lock up pretty quick also.

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications Inc
509-444-INET