Re: [CODE] The newbie implementor pesters you more!

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 07/31/97

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Tony Robbins wrote:

> > From: claywar <mgn@cetlink.net>
> > To: Tony Robbins <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
> > Subject: Re: [CODE] The newbie implementor pesters you more!
> > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 1997 11:59 PM

[ Personal E-Mail Flame Removed ]

> At the risk of a flame, I wouldn't have expected any less from you, Faras.

You've broken the boundaries of netiquette, as well as list etiquette by
posting private email on the CircleMUD Mailing List.  Have you ever given
though to the fact that perhaps there is a reason why flames aren't
allowed on the list?  If not, hopefully your sojourn away from the list
will help you out.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.