Re: Editors for areas and such.

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 08/08/97

     Rob Baumstark:   shirak@connect.ab.ca
                      cst0656@nait.ab.ca

   Forsaken Realms:   telnet://drewl.v-wave.com:4000
Actually, i'm working one one for Windows for a school project, and plan on
posting it when it is finished.
We're allowed to make anything, as long as it includes dialogs, file IO,
and a few other things...., so I'll actually make something useful.  When
it's done, I'll post it on the web somewhere, and post the address on the
list here.
Should be done soon, as finals are in a couple weeks.