Re: [CODE] "chown"

From: Sean Daley (daley@IDT.NET)
Date: 08/08/97

> I'm not sure I understand this.  It looks like all it does is take an
> object from one character and give it to another, right?  I don't see how
> that could be very important.
>
> Sure, I've dealt with players who wouldn't respond to a polite, "please
> give the sword back to so-and-so," but only once each.  >:)
>
> Anyway, are there other applications for this?

I know the version I've implemented before, I did so that we could
remove NO_REMOVE objects from people.  Well that and for the reasons the
others have previously stated.  It actually can be a very useful command
when designed to remove NO_REMOVE stuff.  Well at least it's quicker
than many of the other options...

sean