Re: [ftp wld files]

From: Eduo - Tempus Fugit Pseudo Admin (mud@SPARC.CIATEQ.CONACYT.MX)
Date: 08/11/97

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Snow Man wrote:

> I download the oceanic and the woods files... I went to check out the
> .wld files and I noticed where the zone number should be there was a QQ
> instead> how can I change that to a valid zone Number

Oh man, are you going to be slammed for this one...

First of all, read the text and readme files, they contain everything you
need to know, yes, including this specific question.

Second: They are text files, how hard can it be to do a search and replace
on the files? Replacing QQ for the zone number you picked?

Arg...

Eduo