Re: Daniel Kopeke.. Argument interpreter implemented.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 08/11/97

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Eduo - Tempus Fugit Pseudo Admin wrote:

-+How was the south?..;)

Ugh, the weather is like Florida's coastal weather (while some might think
that's good, it's really not).  See, and I know this is cliche by now, but it's
not so much the heat as it is the humidity.  You can be sweating while it's
raining; and you get sticky, and sweayty whether you're in the shade or not.
After taking a shower, it's not 10 or 15 minutes after you dress that you're
sweating again (with two air conditioners on).

As a result of the weather, Texas became a breeding ground for grasshoppers,
cockroaches, and with still water nearby: Mesquitos.  Not to mention the
swarms of red/fire ants.

And finally, you get to the inhabitants of south-eastern Texas.  Believe it
or not, the place has a higher ratio of lesbians than San Fransisco (I
would guess 1/5 for San Fransisco, while there was at least 1/3.5 in Texas).
Not that that's bad, but it really cuts down on the number of women you
want to "talk" to.  Even worse, many of them don't speak English (a lot of
illegal immigrants, since it is situated right near the border).  People on
welfare everywhere, who have come into disgusting mannerisms to save money.
Yes, my sister's little puppies were disappearing.  As we tried to catch
the remainder and give them up for adoption (they were an annoying pack of
semi-wild dogs), I learned that the Mexican family across the street had
been taking our dogs and *eating* them.  How did I figure this out?  A kid
from across the street saw me trying to catch the puppies and asked me if
I was trying to catch them to *eat* them.  My response: My God, no!

<shudder>  I'm so happy to be back in California.  In the Oakland airport
I saw more black and white people than I did throughout the entire 2 month
stay in south-eastern Texas.  It's good to be back in a comfortable mix of
races, where not everyone is constantly referring to you as a, "americano
estupido" (of course, since I speak a little spanish...:P)..

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Dance in the darkness, bleeding rage, crying with inhumanity, and