Re: your mail

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 08/15/97

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Darklord wrote:

-+ well i know i dont make sence to any of you.. probably cause ya dont know
-+ how to do this crap.. but dont worry.. for those who do.. im sure it
-+ will give you that much more of a headstart.

Actually, I'm not really sure what you're saying either.  It sounds like
you're saying that instead of storying "who" you're hashing it as "ohw"
backwards.  You also imply that there is someway to circumvent the need for
a NULL character at the end of a string in C by reversing the order.  C
doesn't know (or care) whether a string is backwards or forwards, or what
the string contains, as long as the string doesn't go beyond it's bounds.

That's okay, because I'm pretty sure it won't give me a headstart...:)

-+ [SNIP]

Uhm, nice ASCII art, but it's a tad lengthy, don't you think?

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.