Re: World Builder for hire

From: Eduo - Tempus Fugit Pseudo Admin (mud@SPARC.CIATEQ.CONACYT.MX)
Date: 08/15/97

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Heather Roche wrote:

> PS What is a common wage for world builders?

Well, the most common one I have seen is none, I have no idea if there are
actually common wages for builders, but in my case "excellent" builders
have come and are perfectly happy with being builders (and demi gods),
eiher because it's something they wanted to do or because it's something
that makes them feel better (recognition? fame?) or because they want to
enhance a mud they like and/or love.

Maybe I am out of touch.

Eduo