[COMPILING QUESTION]

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/16/97

        I have a quick question about an error I am getting while
compiling my MUD. I keep getting the following error:
        Undefined Symbol: ___sF referenced from text segment.

        I have looked at the lines it points to (the error comes up with
about 5 files) and each of the lines its pointing to has a STDERR inside a
fprintf function call. NOW, the only editing I have done was with a skill,
and some Arena code, and I hadn't tried to compile since my ISP lost a
hard drive. Is it posible the ISP lost a C library or something? is STDERR
in one of them perhaps? Thanx for any insight given.
                                        Ryan