Re: [CODE] Oasis Fixes

From: Naldarn_Tromus (darn@YAKKO.CS.WMICH.EDU)
Date: 08/15/97

Another newbie looking for help with medit crashes.  I installed
olc.pre#8-stk to stock Circle bpl11, without adding OasisOLC patch.  If
this is where I went wrong, flame me.  Otherwise here is the problem:

GDB 4.16 (i586-unknown-linux), Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
(gdb) Starting program: /home/cati/circle/bin/circle 9999
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
<snip out std startup mesgs>
0x4004249d in __libc_free ()
(gdb) #0  0x4004249d in __libc_free ()
#1  0x813b910 in ?? ()
#2  0x4b0 in ?? ()
#3  0x7d830845 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x8be58955.
(gdb) No symbol "ch" in current context.
(gdb) $1 = "medit", '\000' <repeats 8186 times>
(gdb)