Re: Suggestions for bpl12

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 08/18/97

> Hello,
>
> Would you clarify the "infinite loops" part of your message?  I had one a
> long time
> ago and never found it.  Although it's gone away for some reason...weird.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> >    Then continue on with the rest of the code.
> >    Would get rid of a lot of infinite loops resulting from a char being in
> >    more than one room at a time. I know that the coders for Circle can
> >    easily do this themselves, but it would save a step :)

What I mean is that when a player is in two rooms at once, and types in
any command, it locks the mud up into a loop it can't get out of. I have
to do kill -9 to force-crash the mud.

Ras

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.