[ Code ] MobProgs Patch for OLC [ FOOBAR? ]

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/19/97

Banzai!

 It's 0130 hours... I was going to sleep,... Anyway... I'm looking at one
oasis_mobprog.diff from George's page, which implements mobprogs into
oasis and also does some weird stuff with backing up files or something...

Anyway... I've noted one thing...

 Where the hell did the 'edit_number2' came into the descriptor_data
structure? *blink* *blink* Can somebody clear up the things for me a
little bit? :))

Should I go to sleep? Probably, I have to wake up in about 5 hours...
*grumble*

David!