Re: Autoeq on a win '95 machine

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@POST.ITS.MCW.EDU)
Date: 08/22/97

> Well guys I found out my problem with oasis and fixed that, added
> mobprogs and easy color...now Im stuck on the Autoeq code.  Since im on
> a win 95 mchine I have to edit and patch the code manually.  Now I

I only post this because I have seen so many people say that they can't
patch things in win95.  There are patch utilities for win95 that work
just like unix patch.  Look for them.  There is also grep basicaly
ported to win95 also.

ObCircle:
I coded mob tracking of players.  If anybody is intrestred in looking at
how i implemented that, please let me know via private e-mail.

Joe