Autoeq on a win '95 machine

From: Toxic Twin (toxctwin@NAUTICOM.NET)
Date: 08/21/97

Well guys I found out my problem with oasis and fixed that, added
mobprogs and easy color...now Im stuck on the Autoeq code.  Since im on
a win 95 mchine I have to edit and patch the code manually.  Now I
patched autoeq into my mud and the compilation goes just fine, however
the objects dont save in the right position...in fact they dont even
stay with the character.  Its like when someone quits and the game drops
all their eq.  Any idea what I may have done or not done that could be
causing this?  (Im using circle 3.0.11.  Thanks