Re: quest.c

From: Lars Juul (larsjuul@POST2.TELE.DK)
Date: 08/24/97

On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, Uffe Svanstrom wrote:

> but i am pretty sure that i will miss some of the stuff to add to the
files

> like i know i have to do a mob and some items, but the rest !?
> anyone has a txt how to install the quest.c snippet ??>

Some time ago I posted a mail named: As promised "How to compile
the autoquest system" - witch describes all what you need, unfortunately
I have lost it myself, so if someone on the list have it - please repost it
again :)

Lars Juul
--
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds