[NEWBIE] Increasing MAX_SPELLS and MAX_SKILLS

From: Robert A. Hayden (rhayden@ORION.MEANS.NET)
Date: 08/24/97

I'm looking at increasing the maximum number of skills as spell slots
available in the game (which in stock code is 130 for spells and 70 for
skills).  Is this just a question of definining MAX_SPELLS and MAX_SKILLS
to another number in spells.h or will that proceed to blow up the rest of
the stuff?

Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of?

(Oh, and yes, I recognize it will require nuking the player file).