[snippet] Hidden doors

From: Klank the last Master of Doom (klank@KNOX.NET)
Date: 08/26/97

Hello All!

I would like to add hidden doors and thought that I saw a snippet that
would add this at the snippet sight, but when I went back and looked I
did not see it. Has anybody seen anything like this?

If nobody knows of a snippet that would do this how would I go about
coding it? I know that first I would have to make a exit_hidden flag, and
then should I go about changing all the functions that deal with exits like
do_look, do_exits, etc (including the player moving functions)? Or is
there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Klank

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, and I hear no music. The doom *WILL*
continue, the death, the tears. Forever we must listen to the screams of chaos
and the whispers of doom.
                                              - Klank the last Master of Doom