Re: [Code] shadow/vampire SPECIAL

From: Jared Buckley (jaredb@TI.COM)
Date: 08/28/97

Derek L. Karnes wrote:

> This would be a heckuva lot easier as a function called from from
> weather.c,

True, except I don't want to sprinkle the mob's SPECIAL code all
over.  It just seems cleaner to me to put it all in spec_procs.c.
( I try to localize my changes so future updates of the code
will be easier to integrate w/my customizations. )

Also, I've discovered a bug.  It seems that somewhere, I'm
inadvertantly whacking other mobs in the room also.  This doesn't
happen all the time, though.  I'll have to see if I can localize
this manana.

Jared