[c++] Calling nonfunction?

From: David Eliott (ravemaniac@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/30/97

This is for people who know C++... I guess, I dont know why I'm having
this problem though...

I have a main() in comm.c, main is now StartServer() no more arguments,
I'm trying to call it when I click the Start Server Button, but when I
compile, it says, "Call of nonfunction" and I just typed it in the
button click function as, "StartServer();"

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong?? Not as far as I can see... if
you know, please let me know! I need to get past this, so that I know if
coding this will work!