Re: Suggestions for bpl12

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/01/97

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> whether or not that is legal.  Otherwise, it's pretty much the same as
> selling coffee mugs or t-shirts with your MUD's logo and telnet address
> on it.

 Coffee mug with my mud's logo... *cackle* That would be cool... Imagine
selling mud thingies liek those guys are selling car polishing waxes and
stuff In those commercial presentations... *rofl*

 Crowd is cheering, mooore, we want moore!! ANd you are screaming, All
this for only $9,99! And if you call right now, we'll throw in also this
mug in, which is 100% better than other mugs!! The crowd goes wild! *rofl*

Sorry...  Couldn't resist... ;>

Anyway.. ObCircle:

 Did anyone made messages in fight dependant on body part where player was
hit? Like:

 Huge Green Dragon hits you in your torso very hard.
 Huge Green Dragon bites your leg very hard.

David!