Re: [Code]Werewolf Race

From: Jared Buckley (jaredb@TI.COM)
Date: 09/03/97

J.T. wrote:

[snip - werewolf details removed]
> Any ideas?

Have you considered something similar to a spell effect?  You
could set an affected bit to indicate the player should be in
werewolf mode and then calculate the # of hours he/she/it should
be affected.  If they're logged on when night starts then set
for x hours, if they login during the night you can adjust the
duraction accordingly.  This avoids the logoff just before the
check at dawn cheat.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head,
but I'd check out the code for armor or sanct and see if that
doesn't help.

Jared