[Code]Medit crashing mud

From: J.T. (roi@CONAN.IDS.NET)
Date: 09/06/97

Ok, for the longest time medit has worked perfectly, I really never had
to add any of the fixes except for a few. Now, all of a sudden every
time I try to seve the mob internally, the mud crashes. This is the
message i get in gdb when the mud crashes:
0x400688bc in free ()

I can't seem to get any of the oasis patches to gunzip from George's
site, so I can't use them, every time I unzip them they are all
scrambled up. Can anyone help?