Re: mob loading stuff

From: Ed Wrotniewski (edskee@HOME.COM)
Date: 09/09/97

>> none of this has happened, but my paranoid admin tends to think that
>> everyone will find a way to do something wrong...

The truth is that unless you really know and trust your builders, they will
find ways to screw you unless they are very trustworthy. There are 4 imms
on my mud, 1 of which is me, and we've been running over 2 years now. The
reason is mainly that I do not trust anyone, because I've been taken
advantage of one too many times.

Hades of Ebon Mists
ebonmists.ml.org 8888