Re: **IMPORTANT**

From: Ed Wrotniewski (edskee@HOME.COM)
Date: 09/09/97

At 03:45 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>-+or ICQ #:
>
>Eh?  What's an ICQ?

ICQ is a Win95 version of ntalk, finger, etc. It allows you to send
messages, URLs, files, and chat with others on the ICQ network, as well as
allowing you to see when your friends are online. It's pretty decent. I
have it on my Win95 machine.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but this is a useful utility.

Hades of Ebon Mists

Oh, and on the issue of needing CODERZ... if you want to be the
implementor, and run the place, learn to code. Running a mud and having
someone else code it is... I dunno. To me it's pretty lame. I always
consider the coder the person who runs the place, no matter what someome
tells/asks him to do, it's still in his hands, regardless.

Hades again :P