Re: mob loading stuff Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 08:58:30PM +0100

From: Ric Klaren (j.klaren@STUDENT.UTWENTE.NL)
Date: 09/10/97

G'day!

On Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 08:58:30PM +0100, Raf wrote:
Raf> Well....maybe add a function to checked for an unopened zone mob, like if
Raf> the area has no exits to/from the outside world, and if the zone is
Raf> unopened, make it so no exp or gold is given from mobs, and that all items
Raf> from that zone are NO_RENT.

We also added that equipment from such areas decays in about a minute,
enough to test it out but not enough to abuse it. We also added checks for
immortals grouped with mortals after some moron thought it necessary to
help his buds a bit...

Raf> > none of this has happened, but my paranoid admin tends to think that
Raf> > everyone will find a way to do something wrong...

I've seen most of it happen by now... But I rather not turn paranoid ;)

Greets Ric