[Code] Intermud Probs

From: David Taylor (David_Taylor@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: 09/12/97

I tried a few times to get the intermud patch file to work on stock circle, but I gave up and
just patched it in by hand, but now it won't compile...
I am running circle on win95 with Gnuwin32 & the rest of it works fine

In act.intermud.c make complains about <sys/un.h> not existing, so, I (probably unwisely) commented it out, but now it says:

gcc -c -g -O -Wall  act.intermud.c
act.intermud.c: In function `do_intermud':
act.intermud.c:269: storage size of `serv_addr' isn't known
act.intermud.c:269: warning: unused variable `serv_addr'
act.intermud.c: In function `init_intermud_socket':
act.intermud.c:751: storage size of `serv_addr' isn't known
act.intermud.c:751: warning: unused variable `serv_addr'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33
MAKE.EXE: *** [act.intermud.o] Error 1
MAKE.EXE: *** [default] Error 2

Anyone have an idea whats wrong?
I would of given up on this but that seems to be the only thing stopping it from working

From David