Re: d;lfkdf

From: David Kasprzyk (djk@NB.NET)
Date: 09/16/97

John Evans wrote:

> At 03:52 PM 9/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >someone remove me from this damn list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Remove yourself from the fucking list you moron!!!!
>
> You just sent that message to well over 200 people. You stupid little shit.
>
> Hopefully the other 200+ people on the list will send you a mail similar to
> this one telling you exactly how fucking moronic you are.
>
> John Evans
> mailto:evansj@hi-line.net     http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

 Humm, this is an interesting string. Calling somebody a moron for sending a
request for help with the word 'damn' in it to 350+ (more accurate than 200+)
people. Then sending the word f**king to 350+ people twice just to flame that
one person.
The phrase 'That's the kettle calling the pot black.' comes to mind for some
reason.

--
  David J Kasprzyk
  mailto:djk@nb.net

P.S. Just as a byeline Mr. Evans, you should probably re-write your sig file.
Your posted web page URL is no longer valid.