Re: MobProgs in separate file.

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 09/17/97

On Wednesday, September 17, 1997 5:27 AM, The Big 'W'
[SMTP:wishkah@REDBRICK.DCU.IE] wrote:
> George says:
> -> Send it here of course, many people may appreciate the support.
> -> MobProgs do seem to be the most desired addition.
> ->
> -> Still waiting to hear what else people have. :P
>
>  Well, you could always make a social command editor with it. I know
>  there's
>  other ones doing the rounds already, but no doubt the Oasis version would
>  wipe the floor with all the others. :)

What's wrong with the one on the ftp site? It's based on Oasis.

I've found it to work quite well, though out of the box it doesn't do any
error
checking on the input entered by the person editing a social. I posted an
update to it a while back that allows the ability to use moods with it as
well.

Something like so: HAPPY SAY HELLO

 $n, seeming happy, says hello...

--Mallory
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never
expect it.     - Jack Handey