mob flags (was Recall/Clone)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 09/22/97

how about just adding classes and races to mobs and having mobact.c and fight.c
act off of them as well?  I am definetly going to create the 4 basic classes and
have a function for each of them.  also, a suggestion for the next version. in
mobact.c:  have all of the if(MOB_FLAGGED(ch,MOB_BLAH)) call a function.  it
really helps to clean up that code.

--Angus

Has anyone ever considered changing some of the spec_procs to being
simple MOB_FLAGS?  For example, changing the spec_thief to being a
MOB_THIEF flag, so that mobs can have easier, and more settable
characteristics?  I am wondering what other features people suggest to
make mobs seems more 'realistic' besides custom spec_procs.  Something
more 'generic' that can be applied to more than one mob.