Re: [ Idea, Problem? ] Mobprogs and Variables...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/25/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Justin wrote:

> And do what then?  Have the mob react differently according to the value
> you stored, gold in your example?  I haven't done that, but I was going to
... snip snip ...
> skills, using values such as manapool and hitpoints, "decide" how often
> and which spells/skills to use, or when to run.
>
> If that's not the type of thing you're thinking about, I really don't
> understand what you are talking about. :)

Ok.. Here's the example that I got from the builders... :)

There is a kidnapped princes... You go and save her..
When you save her, your name is stored into one of her variables...

Then you bring her back to the king... And she says Hello Papa, this is $v
my hero!
and then she does somethign like give <award> $v

Where $v is the thing from the first variable :)

 Is this better? :)

David!