Re: Oasis Pre #13 & #12

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 09/27/97

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, John Evans wrote:

>Anyways, after typing 'patch < olc.pre13', I got the tons of messages
>about failed hunks (not a surprise at all), and at the very end, I got:
>
>patch: **** misordered hunks! output would be garbled

Couple people have reported corruption (but I've checked the files many
many times and they are fine).  Try FTP'ing them from the anonymous
directory of ftp.van.ml.org in /pub/greerga

>Any idea what it means, and did the patch finish going all the way
>through the file? Also, if it did NOT continue with the patch-job, would
>it be added to the .rej files?

It stopped whereever the patch did, good news is the patch could proabaly
be reversed just fine and leave you were you were..