Re[2]: [Newbie] Chars Loading Room

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 09/30/97

what about extract_char() in handler.c?
--Angus

Use grep and find all occurances of 'save_char', you'll find alot of:
save_char(ch, NOWHERE);
Replace those with:
save_char(ch, ch->in_room);

There are a few here and there that you don't want to change from
NOWHERE, so you'll have to take your time and do them carefully. The ones
that I did NOT change from NOWHERE were the ones in:
raw_kill() in fight.c
        (They die and are sent back to the start room)
nanny() in interprecter.c
        (Two of them in here, I did not change because one was the
         initial save_char that is called when a new character is made,
         and they aren't in a room yet.  The other one was when a
         character deletes himself. Again, they aren't in a room.)