Re: [code] Three Arguments

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 10/07/97

What, specifically, do you need a third argument for?
The arcport spell from the ftp site includes directions for
adding an argument to manual spells, if that's what you
want (so you can pass it strings - I mentioned in a previous
email, but I used this for creating a control weather spell,
where the string passed to the spell is either "better" or
"worse")

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

        In the chapel at Biggin Hill there is a golden book in a glass case.
Every day for the past twenty-five years a page has been turned.  On
each page one can read the names and ranks of those who took off on
that day  and never returned.  Sometimes the page is filled to the last
line.
        They are all Dowding's boys.

        The Battle of Britain  by Marcel Jullian