Re: Objects in Objects

From: Søren P. Skou (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 10/11/97

Ron Cole wrote:

> After you save the char, type "show rent serces" and see if the breads are in
> location <-1>, as they should be if they are one level deep in a container.  If
> they are, then something is probably wrong in the unrent code.  If they are not,
> the it's not being saved correctly.  That should help you zoom in on the
> problem.
:) Did that allready, and found that All objects not Worn was saved with
0 as position, no wonder it didn't work.. :) found the error and fixed
it.. or at least.. that was what I thought.. New problem arises:

Serces has a bag, in that he puts a bread, saves, quits and joins again,
And all of a sudden bread is out of bag. He then quits and joins again,
and now the fscking Bread is in the bag.. This is at least *EVERYTIME*
Every second time the thing goes haywire, and every other time it works.

I can't seem to pinpoint where the error is, I'm using the Autoeq Patch
found on the FTP site. Everything else seems to be working.

Any directions? Ideas? Someone who experienced this beforE??

/Serces who ponders a lot about EQ