Re: [WORLD] City field?

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/17/97

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

>Oh, wait, you're from Ohio, so you might not be familiar
>with it.  Umm.. You familiar with the OSU campus?
>How about the Oval as part of the city of Columbus?
>
>Granted, your example is not exactly that of a Park (and
>I would agree that in that specific instance, it should
>have been given a different value), but it would not always
>be silly to have such descriptions with a city flag.

As I wandered around more, I noticed that every road room I went to had a
city sector type.  Now, being halfway between Midgaard and King Welmar's
still in a city?  I thought that was slightly unrealistic to have every
road as City (which also precluded City being used as a special marker) so
I added a 'Road' sector type.

Now every road in the middle of nowhere doesn't have to be a City. :)