Re: Individual Weather Patterns

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/22/97

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, John Evans wrote:

>        Right now the patch is in limbo. I emailed it to George and I'm
>sure he'll be nice enough to put it on his web page when he gets the
>time. [...]

Or wakes up as the case may be.

> Again, please don't bug George about where it's at. He's being nice
>enough to let me use (waste?) his web space and time with a couple patches
>that I've made.

I've also put it on ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code in
addition to being on my web page. This means I'll have 5 copies of it on my
server as soon as the mirror runs. (Web site tar.gz, Web site patch/readme,
FTP web mirror of tar.gz and patch/readme, ftp.circlemud.org mirror)

>        George, thanks again for the time, effort and support that you've
>freely given to the Circle MUD community.

I'm just trying for the same thing everyone else is, a fully debugged and
released CircleMUD base.  After reading about Jeremy's expected two week
production release of CircleMUD on February 14th, 1994 (when he was
Valentineless), I decided it would be a large relief on everyone to have it
out and official.  Then we can go on to 4.0 or 3.3 or whatever.

PS - Do you remember that mail message? :)
PS2 - What ever became of that TSR thing you were going to fly to where
        they were reportedly selling CircleMUD time?