Re: [CODE]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 10/22/97

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Jon Ridgwell wrote:

%Hi,
%    I'm having a little trouble with some code. It is a small routine to
%do a right shift on a
%string of characters and return the new string. It works fine when it is
%called from
%perform_tell. However when I try do use it in ACMD(do_say) it modifies
%the string which
%is passed in.

Unfortunately, my Psychic Coder Network is down at the moment and we
are unable to remotely view your code with our minds.  Under normal
circumstances, my psychic powers would work fine, but Deonn Warwick has
placed a block.  So, in order to help you, I'm afraid I'll have to ask
to see the code.  Sorry.

--
Daniel Anton Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:- [Nether]
"Human language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes