What is going on with NMAKE?? grrr

From: Heather Roche (ue375@FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA)
Date: 10/22/97

Well, I have a question...
Alright, I've been changing guilds around. I'm not so hot when it
comes to C programming, so I basicly follow the patterns and learn as I
go. CircleMUD is my learning tool. Anyways, I've changed a bunch of
stuff..and when I run NMAKE to change it all..I get to a place I think
it's structs.c or spells.c, where it says TRADE_NOCLERIC undefined. THAT
ISN'T EVEN THERE!(line 33, 34, 35, etc)
Yes, I did save before I ran NMAKE again... it's
claiming that there are errors where they're arent. Is it the program? Or
am I missing something???
 Thanks...and once again please reply to:
radio_venus@hotmail.com

---
Heather Roche
ue375@freenet.victoria.bc.ca
"Is the world going bonkers, or is it me??"
                -Serena aka Terri Hawkes