[AD] Dreamscapes

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 10/27/97

Hi all!

 I would appreciate anyone with a few minutes to kill coming and
killing a few things here on Dreamscapes!  Chances are the first
thing to die will be the server, but that's playtesting for you :(
 Any input as to how things can be improved will be welcomed.
Any budding builders are more than welcome to look around and see if
there is anything you want to add!

 I can assure you it will be a lonely place to start as you lot are
the first to get the address!  Which is ..

winnt.cmht.le.ac.uk 4000

http://winnt.cmht.le.ac.uk/dreamscapes.htm

 Cya online!!

Andy