[Snippets] problem with vwear

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@BELLATLANTIC.NET)
Date: 10/28/97

        Went about installing the vwear command from the snippets, as it's
been requested quite a few times by my admin staff.

        At the end of the snippet, it says...
___
In util.h:
In the CAN_WEAR macro replace 'obj' with '&obj_proto[nr]'
___

        When I tried this, the compiler choked with the following error.

___
In file included from comm.c:29:
utils.h:342: warning: invalid character in macro parameter name
utils.h:342: badly punctuated parameter list in `#define'
*** Error code 1
___

        Could someone with this snippet installed, supply me with their
CAN_WEAR macro?  Also, since this macro is used in quite a few places in
the code (do_wear, etc), will this have any affect on those fuctions?

-jac 'thanks in advance'
ButterMud - telnet://betterbox.net:4000