Test site.

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/28/97

In an effort to ensure the stability of my enhanced buffer patch, I have
set up a running test server at "bacon.van.ml.org 4000".  This does not
contain any other modifications other than my buffer patch.  Upon creating
your character and enter the game you will be raised to a level from 5-30
at random and be given from 30-50 random pieces of equipment from anything
in the world.  I have the server running on a gdb session which will log
any crash and debug it.  I'll restart the server if it does indeed die but
I am hoping that I will not have to.  This will also give me valuable
information about profiling and where all the time is being spent. I
probably will not be online so feel free to do whatever you want to the
world, it's just a scratch installation.  If I do happen to be online,
you'll know what name I use if you've been reading the list. This
information will provide the necessary information for v1.7 and changes. If
you do have questions on it, you can mudmail me, I'll check the mail before
I erase it and if I log on.

Enjoy.

bacon.van.ml.org 4000   (not 5000, that's a different MUD.)