Re: Test site.

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/28/97

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

>>In an effort to ensure the stability of my enhanced buffer patch, I have
>>set up a running test server at "bacon.van.ml.org 4000".
>
>Uh... either somebody crashed it real quick, or you didn't
>have it up and running before sending the email ;-)
>i.e., I keep getting connection refused :P

I had it up an hour or two.  It crashed twice and I know why (but not
where).  After the third crash I had enough information.  (Although to
whomever caused the crash, could you please mail me what you typed.) :)

I found many functions in 1.6beta which do not properly release their
buffers and the one causing the crashes uses its buffer after it releases
it.