Re: Titles

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/29/97

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:39:17 -0700 John Evans <evansj@HI-LINE.NET>
writes:
>On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, El Diablo wrote:
>
>Those types of posts are WONDERFUL!!! They show that the person tried
>code on their MUD before coming to the list for help. Those people
>that
>post:
>
>Where is the patch for X?
>Where is the patch for Y?
>Where is the patch for Z?
>
>Well... Those get on my friggin nerves. If you want to know if a patch
>exists, then check the FAQ. It points to the main circle site and

I try not to use patches, unless it's something really long and
complex(Oasis for instance), I guess some people are just born lazier
than others and just hash something together in the end, and then have no
clue what they're doing when it comes to the debugging of a failed patch.

Lord Chaos

"We are Borg of Microsoft. Prepare to be negotiated."

CyberMUD IMP