Re: spells

From: Desmond Daignault (tekdd@DTOL.DATATIMES.COM)
Date: 10/29/97

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Master's Realm wrote:

=>I've been adding like abunch of spells and they work but now I'm trying to
=>make it so when I cast say 'demonfire' it would tell the room '$n conjures
=>up a greator demon and throws it at $N' (I got that part) and also tell
=>the caster that they cast the spell!
=>
=>I've tryed 'to_char' 'to_notvict" and 'to_vict' none of them work :(
=>

You could make an addition to the messages file (lib/misc/messages) and
add the appropriate lines for that spell.  The documentation for how to do
this is included at the top of the file.

--

Dez.

void signature () {
  printf ("Praise not the day until evening has come; a woman\n"
          "until she is burnt; a sword until it is tried; a maiden until\n"
          "she is married; ice until it has been  crossed; beer until it\n"
          "has been drunk.   -- Viking Proverb\n");
}