Re: dumb coding ??

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@UNIX.AARDVARKOL.COM)
Date: 10/30/97

Everyone has to start somewhere!!!  I started with Rexx, and then picked
up a C source (Circle MUD) on my amiga and started playing (Knowing I
couldnt directly screw up my system by making cosmetic changes!) Then I
went to a Linux system and I've coded some great pieces of Work...  As
soon as I get some time I plan on posting an OnLine configurations code
that I made myself...  And Later I will see about uploading some others
that I made.....

Thanks....

 Mud Administraton at "Tower of the Lost Order MUD"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)