Re: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 11/03/97

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Doppleganger Software wrote:

->I got a question for Jeremy that I don't recall seeing in the FAQ.  Why
->"Circle"?  (Blame all the talk about manholes, but I had to know)

Geez, newbie!  Don't you even look for the answers?  <grin> Seriously,
the answer is availible if you look.  Circle is named because that
was, if I recall correctly, part of the host name of the server on
which Jeremy's MUD originally ran.

BTW, on the manhole thing, saying, "so they won't fall through," is
kindof dumb.  I would think they're round because manholes are round.

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com