Link dead pc's

From: - Pure Krome - (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 11/04/97

G'Day.
    in the code (around this line) -> act("$n has lost $s link.", TRUE,
d->character, 0, 0, TO_ROOM); <-  players who are linkless (and
*hopefully* in the void or whatever room is declared as the void...), is
there a way to TOTALLY remove players from the game ?

I don't want linkless players (ie. NEWBIE is standing here(linkless))
hanging around.

I also don't want a patch .. just some ideas like where to look. I was
looking in close_socket, but am stumped.

Any helpful suggestions please.

Jussy