Re: SO_SNDBUF

From: d. hall (dhall@APK.NET)
Date: 11/04/97

<// thus on Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:13:15 -0500, Jeremy virtually wrote:

Jeremy> This is a minor bug.  Both set_sendbuf() itself and the calls *to*
Jeremy> set_sendbuf() are supposed to be surrounded by #ifdef SO_SNDBUF.

Jeremy> The bug actually was caused by me not being able to make up my mind
Jeremy> between this:

Jeremy> I guess after the third time of switching back and forth I got them
Jeremy> unsynchronized :-).

While we're on the "unobfuscation" quest, in new_descriptor()/comm.c, the
method of creating an ascii string (presentation) of the numeric IP is
kinda ugly, any objections to replacing this with an inet_ntoa() function?

d.