[SAVING THROWS] Do they work?

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 11/05/97

        Yet another question regarding saving throws. I re-did the table,
taking into account the added levels we had added a while ago. Problem is,
when you stat a char, any char, new or old, he has all 0's for all his
throws. Anyone have any idea what would cause this?
        And also, do saving throws work correctly in stock circle? I don't
have the room to boot one up, but I'm guessing you may also have all 0's
there also.
        I made a new char on another MUD, Age of War, and had all 0s. Is
anyone else having this problem?
                                                Ryan